Alongside our filming service we can also live stream your event.
We have a range of solutions for your live stream requirements from a simple single camera stream to a multi-camera production, as well as streaming to various platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and your own website.
Things to consider for a live stream
The cost of a live stream can vary greatly depending on a number of factors such as location, quality of the production, and the size of the audience.
Some of the factors that can influence the cost of a live stream include:
- The number of cameras used: More cameras will require more equipment and personnel.
- The quality of the production: High-quality production, such as multiple camera angles, replay, and live commentary, will cost more than basic live streaming.
- The location: Streaming from a remote location or a location with poor internet connectivity will increase the cost. As well as any travel and accomodation costs.
- The size of the audience: Streaming to a large audience will require more bandwidth and resources.
- The length of the coverage: Longer coverage will require more equipment and additional time on site.
- The package of services provided: Different packages of services, for example, a full-service package that includes multiple camera angles, replay, live commentary, and other post-event services will cost more than a basic live stream.
As an approximation, live streaming can range anywhere from a few hundred dollars for a basic package to several thousand dollars for a higher level production with multiple camera angles, replays and commentators. So cost depends on the level of the production, the location, and the package of services provided.
It's important to note that prices vary and it's best to research and compare different options to find the best fit for your team or club's needs and budget.
Contact us for more information on our live streaming services.
Recent Live Streams:
See below for some of our previous live streams.